poetation

Friday, February 29, 2008

Thanks for dropping by.

Thanks for dropping by. Sit down, relax and put your feet up.

Well, what should I say???? I guess I should start with a little about myself. I have spent many years developing my career and now most of my friends are married and/or pregnant. I would like to settle down soon and start a family.

So what brings me the most pleasure in life up to now? I would have to say being healthy, hanging out with my dog, getting together with family and friends and being outdoors. If you have a dick like insane cock brotha, message me right away, I love good fucking! I love anything to do with the outdoors and physical activity. Honesty, integrety, thoughtfulness, positiveness and a healthy lifestyle is of utmost importance to me.

I am ready to meet someone who complements me however doesn't have to share all the same interests. I am an open minded person willing to try anything once.Travelling should be of some interest.